Blends with all Mineral or Synthetic oils. 0w-20, 10w-40, 20W-50 up to 75-120W gear oils and all Race Oils.
- Engine Oil Treatment: For standard passenger cars and trucks use 10% as a mix ratio or one 16oz bottle for every 5 quarts of engine oil. Add 4.5 quarts of your regular oil and then add one 16 oz bottle of BestLine Engine Treatment.
- Racing and High Performance engines: Use 20% as a mix ratio or two 16oz bottles per 5 quarts of oil. One gallon mixed with 4 gallons of any other type of race or engine oil. Mixes perfectly with mineral or full synthetic oils.
- Motorcycles and Scooters Engine Oil Treatment: Use 10-20% as a mix ratio. Thats about half a 16 oz bottle for every 2.5 qts of oil.
- Lawn and Garden equipment: use 8oz for every 1-2 quarts of engine oil.
- Gas and Diesel Fuel Treatments: Use 2 oz of fuel conditioner for every 10 gallons of fuel. One gallon for every 640 gallons of fuel.
- Power Train Lubricant:
- Automatic and Manual Transmissions: use 6 oz
- Power Steering: use 4 oz
- Differential and other drive train components: use 4 oz
Other mechanical devices and equipment use a 5-10% mix ratio with the Power Train Lubricant.
A radically new line of full synthetic lubricant additives that dramatically reduce friction, heat and mechanical wear to an extent never before seen
BestLine has developed and patented several revolutionary new products using Group III and Group IV base oils. Our Engine Treatment oil additive is the only product on the market that packs a powerful three punch combo: More Horsepower, Ultimate Protection and maximum Fuel Economy! BestLine's patented Micro Lubrication Technology is far superior to anything else on the market.
If you need access to our SDS sheets on any of our products please use our contact form here.